Requests for donations to the following...
- Adam Matthews Foundation.
- Adam Matthews Inc.
- Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen (Pie Kitchen LLC)
2011 Donations are committed: For 2011 we have budgeted for the finishing of the Louisville Clock restoration project. Funding for 2011 is already committed. We will not be reviewing or accepting any more request for 2011.
Donation Request: We receive several dozen requests a week and with our limited staffing resources we are not able to respond to each request with a follow up letter.
You can submit applications for requests for 2012, we will start reviewing these in January 2012.
For 2012 these guidelines must be adhered to or your request cannot be considered, thanks for your understanding.
Guidelines for donation request for the Adam Matthews Foundation.
Requests must benefit our local communities in which our employees live. Requests for travel, employee benefit(s), staff benefit and or personal benefit will not be reviewed.
- Your organization must be a legitimate non-profit organization with a federal ID issued by the IRS with at least a 501c3 status in good standing or a group whose funds can legitimately be tracked to use as requested with no salary of fees being paid to the group.
- You must validate that this is a legitimate cause of use of the requested funds.
- All request must be in writing and received at least 30 days in advance.
- Please provide a summary and or detailed explanation of what the funds will be used for and explain if there are any cost associated in obtaining the funds. i.e. will you use 100% of the funds or if there are cost involved what percentage.
- Please list if we have donated to your firm in the past and if so when.
- Please include a copy of your IRS non-profit letter and Tax ID number.
- Please include a contact, along with address, telephone number and email.
All request go before a review committee, so no verbal request or informal request are considered.
Send your request to:
Adam Matthews Foundation
2104 Plantside Drive
Louisville, KY 40299-1924